Use equipment needed for chicken poultry.It is for greater benefit. So what are the equipment requirements for farms?
Generally there are laying hen equipment and broiler equipment. So what is the equipment needed for chicken poultry difference?
Layer cages: Layer cages are divided into stacked and stepp types. The equipment uses hot-dip galvanizing process. Corrosion and aging resistance. The service life can be as long as 15-20 years. The surface of the steel wire is smooth. It can effectively prevent foot damage to chickens. Improve the survival rate of chickens. Moreover, it is easy to assemble, easy to feed and easy to manage.
Feeder: The purpose of the feeder is of course to feed chickens. The feeding machine is specially designe for feeding cage equipment. Can feed three to five layers of cages.
Manure cleaning machine: Fully automatic manure cleaning machine is a kind of power by using multi-pole rotation. Farm cleaning equipment for repeated manure removal. It is widely use for the removal of poultry and livestock manure in cages. Unmanned management can be realize.
Egg picker: necessary equipment for large-scale layer farms. The main function of the egg collector is to transport the eggs from the cage to a place to collect them. So that workers who pick up eggs don’t have to run around. Just pick it from one place. Reduce the labor of egg pickers. But it increases labor efficiency. So as to achieve the effect of saving costs.
The most important thing about broiler farming is. Raise chickens and rest well. Only in this way can we grow healthily and rapidly.
The advantages of using modern broiler equipment needed for chicken poultry:
1. Save area and increase stocking density: The density of cage breeding is more than 3 times higher than that of flat breeding.
2. The equipment is robust and durable: the complete set of broiler breeding equipment uses hot-dip galvanizing technology, thereby enhancing the corrosion resistance and aging resistance of the equipment, and its service life can be as long as 15-20 years.
3. Effectively prevent the spread of diseases: when broiler chickens are raised in cages, the chickens are not easy to touch the feces, which can make the chickens grow up healthily. The combined use of other equipment makes the environment in the chicken house clean and tidy, so that the chickens can have a good living environment. In this way, the listing time will be greatly advanced.
4. High degree of automation: automatic feeding, drinking water, cleaning manure, wet curtain cooling, centralized management, automatic control, saving energy, improving labor productivity, reducing artificial feeding costs, and greatly improving the breeding efficiency of farmers.
5. Save farming feed to save costs: When broilers are raised in cages, their exercise volume is greatly reduced, which leads to less energy consumption and less waste material, thereby saving farming feeds. According to data, cages can effectively save breeding costs by more than 25% .