Made up of 4 components:
- The feed belt is made of tear-resistant fabric and enables the animals to eat directly from the belt.
- A winch pulls the belt in while loading forage at a constant belt speed.
- After the animals have eaten the feed from the conveyor, a back roll device pulls the conveyor with the remaining feed from the barn. The tape is rolled up after the residual feed has been pushed through the residual feed flap into a catch.
- With the control, feeding can be started at a constant speed. The feed belt is then returned using a dead man’s switch.
Feedstar is a particularly space-saving system for your barn and can be precisely adapted to your individual structural situation. The solutions are precisely tailored to your needs and enable an incredible range of uses. We offer you the right system for every challenge. From small solutions for sheep and goat husbandry to large systems for several 100 cows.
An international dealer network enables individual advice on site. Feedstar is ideal for renovation solutions, but is also a perfect system for new buildings. With feedstar, your animals are cared for automatically at a significantly lower cost than with a classic feeding robot.
- Constant belt speed.
- One-sided and two-sided feeding possible.
- Length up to 70m.
- Width from 0.5m to 2m.
- Up to 11 tons of feed.
- Modular structured.
- Very low maintenance.
- Extremely stable and durable.