Superior performance, exceptional durability and easy management
Improves bird performance / Improves feed efficiency & weight gain / Dry friable litter / Reduces mortality and undergrades / Reduces labor costs / Designed for effective flushing / Delivers hygienic water / Longer system life
Max 3 Drinker Benefits
• Concave trigger pin for easy bird activation.
• Corrosion-resistant stainless steel components for long life.
• Hardened stainless steel insert helps prevent drinker wear.
Delivers high water volume at the low pressure required for no-spill drinking. Built-in flush valve makes for easy removal of sediment, biofilm and air.
Opens automatically during the flush mode for easy and effective flushing.
BROILERS – TL / AKTIVE DRINKERS
Water column pressure determines how much water discharges from drinker when activated. Higher column pressure increases water discharge and lower column pressure decreases water discharge. Increase column pressure if the litter directly under the drinker line is dusty dry and decrease column pressure if becomes damp or wet.
DRINKERS FOR BROILERS
Birds, litter and drinkers simply perform better.
If you are looking for excellent broiler performance, dry litter and drinkers designed specifically for the way birds drink, you need the Max3 drinkers from Ziggity.
PRESSURE SETTINGS SIMPLIFIED
Poultry Watering Concepts
To achieve optimal litter conditions, the following concepts must be fully understood and appreciated.
- Water discharge from the drinker is directly affected by column pressure.
- During the drinking process, birds can only retain in their beaks a certain maximum amount of water.
- Litter too damp or wet causes ammonia release, an unhealthy environment, disease, increased undergrades and pock flock performance.